English Teacher Vacancy:
Ealing Alternative Provision (EAP) has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of English. Ealing Alternative Provision (EAP) has a purpose built site that delivers high quality bespoke provision in a non-standard setting for pupils out of mainstream school. Nesting in a beautiful, leafy area of West Ealing, we are housed in wonderful new buildings, and we pride ourselves on ensuring that we maintain an environment where all students want to learn. Our site also boasts an interactive Forest School; a project that has allowed us to grow our own produce and engage our students with a high level of support through outdoor learning.
We are looking to appoint a specialist Teacher of English with the following skills and experience:
- The ability to teach to KS3 and KS4 pupils up to GCSE standard
- Proven classroom ability and practice
- Experience of and a sound understanding of how assessment is used to support learning
- A good knowledge of strategies for supporting an ethos of positive behaviour management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, receptive to change and able to work under pressure.
- Not suitable for NQT’s
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st March 2024 at noon
Interviews to take place: Thursday 7th March 2024
Application forms to be returned to Claire Duffy, Office Manager/HR email@example.com
EAP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will undergo an enhanced DBS check.